In Order to bring about the type of change that will result in the sustained eradication of child abuse and neglect throughout the United States, we first seek to understand the root causes; none of which can be solved easily.
Working together with grantees and partners we push for new solutions; developing goals and strategies before we allocate resources or make investments.
Our grantees and our partners are at the core of our mission. We are most effective when we are working together with partners to achieve the impact we desire.
Our Commitment to Grantees
- Quality Interactions – You will be treated with respect and candor
- Clear and consistent communications – You will now who is managing your grant request and by when a decision will be rendered regarding your application
- Feed – You will be provided an opportunity to provide feedback regarding the process and regarding your experience
The majority of our funding is proactive and made only to U.S. Tax-Exempt Organizations that ar independently identified by our team.
Following are examples of areas the Foundation does not fund:
- Direct donations or grants to individuals
- Projects addressing abuse and neglect outside of the United States
- Political campaigns and legislative lobbying efforts
- Building or capital campaigns
- Projects that exclusively serve religious purposes